Saturday, April 10, 2010

Day 1 - I Owe You One

So I'll start out with one of the biggest things in my life to be thankful for, my friends. I don't have enough to win a popularity contest but I have the ones that count. I've had the pleasure of not only making friends but having them become my sisters. They have seem me at my best and at my absolute worst (tequila anyone?). We've been through marriages, breakups, makeups, long distance and still manage to behave like idiots when we're together again, which to me is the sign of a strong bond. We don't care about embarrassing each other. If someone does something that would make a stranger cringe, we're usually joining in or at least encouraging it. I am definitely lucky to have found people who love me for me, not despite my quirks but because of them.

1 comment: