Saturday, April 10, 2010

What This Is All About

I've been thinking about the world and how people seem to take so many things for granted. I am one of those people. Things are just there, I've never really given any thought to why or how they got there/that way, they just are. Because I've never taken the time to think about it, I don't think I really appreciate the world around me and my life the way I should. Like many people, it seems most of my thoughts are about what I don't have or what I want instead of what I do have. So I am going to try and think of one thing every day that I am thankful for. It may be something big or something that seems insignificant but I'm hoping it will make me see that I've got a lot and the world isn't quite as against me as it seems to be in my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment